jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

THIS I LOVE (WAR)

And now I don`t know why
she wouldn't say goodbye
but then it seems that I had seen it in her eyes.

And it might not be wise.
I still have to try
with all the love I have inside
I can't deny.

I just can't let it die
cause her heart's just like mine
and she holds her pain inside.

So if you ask me why
she wouldn't say goodbye
I know somewhere inside
there is a special light still shining bright.
And even in the darknest night
she can't deny.

So if she's somewehere near me
I hope to God She hears me.
there's no one else could ever make me feel
I'm so alive.
I hoped she'd never leave me
Please God you must believe me
I´ve searched the universe
and found myself within' her eyes.

No matter how I try they say it's all a lie
So what's the use of my confessions
to a crime of passions
that won`t die in my heart.

So now I don't know why
she wouldn`t say goodbye
It just might be that I had seen in her eyes
And now it seems that I gave up my ghost of pride
I´ll never say goodbye.

No hay comentarios: